Circles...of words

Lost,excited,sad and happy at the same time. Out of love.

Why do i feel like I'm lost ? I have no reason. But still i feel like I've lost my way. I don't feel like I've lost someone,
he lost.He lost me. Passing this episode...

Excited. I'm really excited about everything that happened in the last few months.

Sad and happy...i don't know where the sadness is coming from but i surely know where the happiness is coming from.

I don't know what i want.Or when.Or how much i want and from whom.

I know I'm not perfect.I like being unperfect.

I really need to clean my life.Begin a new one.Do the things that i planned.

Create a shield around my heart.Be a bitch for a while.
It worked last time...it will work now.


Talkin' in circles is one of my favorite things.


xo.Olivia

No comments: