Live has a funny way...

I was smoking a cigarette when i finally realized that I'm lucky.
I'm lucky to have met the right guy and lucky for all the good things that happened to me since I met him. I do not want to tell you his name, so I shall call him Green. Because i like green stuff and I like him a lot.
Now...after a few sentences, I'm thinking about him, and so many things run through my mind I don't know which one to write. I don't know if he'll be mad at me for sharing stuff about us on the internet. I should ask him. :)
Returning to the 'I'm lucky part'. I told you about the painting. He did a great job on that. Still shocked when I think about that moment. I think I already said this but no one ever did a painting of me before. Yes, I received lots of gifts but never something like this. Something that one created, painted, modified it, etc.
I will thank him forever for that.

I will write more on this when I have things that can be shared on the internet. ;)




xoxo.Olive







No comments: