Old things, different things, non-existent things

The diary of a sad girl.(made up story)

Dear diary,

I don't think you chose who to love, love chooses you. It brings two people together no matter where they live and no matter how different they are. Nothing matters after they fall in love...But somehow, someone or something ends it. And you never understand why. And you probably never will understand. It's better when you don't know. It's less painful.
It's weird how i found out about most of the things you did since the last time i saw you years ago without searching on the internet. And how i met people you met and told me stories about you.
I'm happy for what you've become. A strong successful man and I'm glad your dream came true. I really am.
I'm just sad you chose to keep me out of your life forever...without a warning...
Now when i look back i don't regret none of the things i did for you. I just hope you're happy...All i want to say, if i ever see you again, is that i miss you and that I'm happy for you.

[.....]
My head hurts so bad. Like I've been dreaming for a long time.
I wonder if I'm real? If I am alive?
All I know is that I just can't eat, can't drink anything and I know for sure I cannot leave this room.
Somehow I know I must stay here and wait for someone.
Someone I met in my dreams years ago.
I'll survive in a way.
I'll be OK until you find me....



xo.Olivia

No comments: