I'm not perfect

I'm not a perfect girl.Sometimes i have a broken heart and some days nothing goes right.But when i think about it and take a step back i remember how amazing life truly is and that maybe,just maybe.....i like being UNPERFECT !


Sometimes a broken heart can't be fixed.
Even if you try ignoring the person that you're in love with you will find yourself thiking at the old days.
You know...my heart...I did fix it once.Years ago,but i can't remember how.I just know that the cracks were still there.

What to do ?
What can you do in cases like this ?
Just stay and wait for your love to come around ? And what if it doesn't ?
If it doesn't i guess you remain with a broken heart and unshared love forever.
Even if you end up with someone else...

You only get to fall in love once...Be carefull who you fall in love with....

5 comments:

QuickSilver said...

Imperfect draga , imperfect! Unless my memory fails me ,wich i think it doesn`t!

Olive said...

v. t.

[1st pref. un- + perfect.]
To mar or destroy the perfection of.

;)

QuickSilver said...

To be or not to be! That is rubbish!Imperfect! That`s what I say , and I think it`s the right word!

andres said...

si ca sa mai si zambesti un pic...
La tribunal:
-Esti acuzat ca ti-ai omorat cu bestialitate soacra. De ce ai facut-o?
-Nevasta-mea mi-a zis…
-Cum poti sa spui asa ceva, sotia ta isi iubea foarte mult mama!
-Asa e, dar inainte de a pleca, in ziua respectiva, mi-a zis:
“Marcele, daca in timp ce doarme o deranjeaza vreo musca, n-o trezi, oooomoar-o! :))))

Olive said...

funny...here's the smile :)